Sunday, June 16, 2013

California and Houston Fun!

My travels to California and Houston were both exciting and invigorating in my work with other educators. I was thrilled to work with very enthusiastic people who were ready to implement the iPad in the classroom. We learned so much together and I wanted to share 2 sets of slides that I worked with.

While these are not the only topics we covered, here is a start...

Please ask if you need specific app names or anything clarified!



Science Education Bumped up with iPads! You can utilize the iPad for everything from turning it into a document camera, finding great apps, building amazing projects, connecting your students, using fun sensors, and MORE!

Science Ed



Book Building with iPads...it can be a wicked cool collaborative process for exploring content!

Book Building






No comments:

Post a Comment