Wednesday, September 23, 2015

#71/465 We've grown up together. I'm not going to lie. It was the Camaro that caught my attention first. It was sweet looking, red Camaro with t-tops. So, I "left" my Chemistry book at Berardi's and headed back to chat to that cute line cook. 😍 That started it though. The gorgeous car that he later turned in for a Saturn and a factory job. Mike has always put me first. From the moment we met, he's always done everything in his power to make my life the best possible. He worked hard in a factory for 13 years to put me through undergrad, grad, and beyond school. He jumped into home ownership when I found the yellow house with an apple AND willow tree. He welcomed foster and adoption into our lives when he saw how badly I needed children. He's just always put me first. Many people know that at age 35, Mike took a risk and went back to school. He was back to taking Biology, Chemistry, and English. With two kids, a mortgage, and a crazy wife, he took a shot at being a vet tech. He commuted each day to give everything he could to a new passion. Amazing! When others made excuses and said they were too old, too out of practice, my husband pushed through. He did quite well and has a career that he loves and is amazing at! Proud! Raised by Nancy and Tony to be an amazing man, Mike has always been a thoughtful, hard working person. His parents did an amazing job with him! He never gives less than his best. He's taught me so much about tenacity and problem solving and just "doing it the right way". He caught my attention with the sweet looking ride...he stole my heart with his compassion, work ethic, and love for family. We've grown up together. From the ages of 18 and 19 to today, we've learned to accept each other, find strength in one another, and enjoy our lives together. #love


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment