Sunday, October 25, 2015

#104/365 A run through the trails... I'm so grateful to @shannosmith for getting our Running Peeps group together this morning for an 8 am run around the Castalia Quarry. With the fall colors starting to peak in Ohio and the crisp cool air, it was a perfect morning run. Even the uphill parts that I grumbled about felt good after the last week of minimal running. It was as if I said to my legs, "See, that marathon didn't kill us!" I even enjoyed the trail running through the woods with Kurt Kresser. The trail was a little dangerous with broken branches and trees littering the way. But, the constant change made for excitement. I'm not sure that I can handle a trail run that extends longer than a 5 or 10 K, but I'm excited to try that next. Hopefully, I'll be able to fit in a November trail run! Again, what a beautiful way to begin my Sunday! Love fall running. #running #RunningPeeps


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment