Wednesday, November 11, 2015

#121/365 This too shall pass! A late night run was at the end of a very long, stressful day. Between worrying about my daughter's knee, my Dad, my Lego Club, my stacks of papers to grade, and more...I'm exhausted. However, a run was definitely needed tonight. I needed to get out, work through the ideas in my mind. Just run! The funny part happened when I was just a block from home in my run, and a train went by halting my last sprint home. At first I was frustrated, and then I just started to enjoy the graffiti on the side of the train. Someone has taken the time to share a message there. So, I'm going to give that my attention. I'm sure not everyone appreciates their artwork, but tonight it was kind of cool! There was this really awesome octopus painted on the side of a train car. It was so detailed, it looked like it could just explode out the side. I started thinking of what would my train car look like if I had all the talent in the world...and opportunity. I thought of a cool science themed car with the cosmos displayed along the car. Then, I thought of a phrase like, "Kindness in your heart is the place to start." I used to always say that to my kids. Then, I thought it would be cool to have informational car...like, don't forget to vaccinate or the universal sign of choking is... I know. My mind was really wandering. Then, I thought about all that is weighing on me right now, and I decided my car would say, "This too shall pass..." It really will. There is so much good in the world. There is so much to be grateful for, and I can definitely focus on that! #motivation #strength


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment